Milwaukee Food & City Tours
- Travel Agencies
Milwaukee Food & City Tours offers public tours, private tours perfect as a unique client outing or celebration event, sightseeing tours, and transportation services.
Our food tours explore neighborhoods originally settled by Italian, Irish, Polish and German immigrants. On all of our tours, we point out architectural highlights, cultural hot spots, and great restaurants and shops while sampling flavors from restaurants along the way. Some of our most popular tours include a Streetcar Food Tour using Milwaukee's newest streetcar The Hop, a InstaMKE Photo Walk allowing guests to snap Instagram ready images along the way, a Craft Beers & Distillery Tour.
In addition, we offer the Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus, a great way for visitors to explore Milwaukee at their own pace. Guests join our fully-narrated sightseeing tour at any one of our scheduled hotel pick up locations or regular stops on the route. Then hop-on and hop-off at stops to visit Milwaukee's most popular attractions and key neighborhoods. For individuals and families, this is the most convenient and economical way to learn about downtown Milwaukee and visit key attractions at the same time.
Lastly, we provide safe, reliable and the best price for shuttle buses and party bus rentals.
- Offering 20 delicious food tours in Milwaukee such as Tacos & Tequila, the Pizza Bus and more!
- Unique Bachelorette & Bachelor parties - you pick the time and we handle the rest
- Private tours available for teams and families with convenient scheduling options
- Explore with sightseeing tours designed to quickly show you the best of Milwaukee
- Safe, reliable and the best price for transportation and bus rentals
Tour meeting spots available throughout downtown Milwaukee and dependent on tour selected. Select dates available for tours in Cedarburg, Racine, Wauwatosa and Chicago as well. See website for details