Saturday, 9:30 – 3:30
The perfect frame is just the beginning. Bronze Optical is about excellent eyewear, superior service, and competitive pricing that's straightforward and fair.
Your vision is too important to trust to a novice, and no one should be rushed through purchasing decisions. Our services include a scheduled, no-obligation eyewear consultation during which you will be the focus of our attention.
When choosing lenses and frames, there are numerous technical points that greatly affect how well your eyeglasses perform.
* Does your eyeglass provider measure base curves from your current lenses?
* Are inter-pupillary measurements confirmed when selecting your new eyeglasses?
* Are lens features—such as UV block, edge treatments, anti-reflective, transitions, tints—suggested with your actual benefit in mind?
* Are your existing eyeglasses examined to identify current lens material, multi-focal type, fitting heights, and lens features?
* Does the frame have temples of the correct length for your bridge-to-ear span?
* Is the bridge of the frame an appropriate width, shape, and size to ensure good fit and comfort?
* For your prescription, are frame size and shape compatible with optical centers and fitting heights?
* When your new eyeglasses arrive, are they custom-fitted to ensure comfort?
At Bronze Optical, the answer to each of these questions is “Yes!”
One block south of Brady Street on Farwell.