Wessels & Liebau LLC
- Legal Services
Law firm focused in elder law, estate planning, guardianship, special needs planning, long-term care planning, Medicaid and public benefit eligibility, estate and trust administration, and elder abuse litigation.
Typical legal issues we can answer:
- Do I need a power of attorney, and how does it work?
- How do I qualify for Medicaid?
- How can I plan for my child with disabilities?
- How can I obtain guardianship of my disabled child?
- Do I need a will? Do I need a trust?
- What do I do now that my loved one has died and what is probate?
- How do I include my transgender child in my estate plan?
- What impact will getting married have on my estate plan or long-term care planning?
- What inheritance rights do I have related to my partner if we are not married?
- How do I obtain an elder abuse injunction for someone I care about?
- My loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or dementia or Parkinson's or a terminal illness. What do I do?
- What is a guardianship? What is a supported decision-making agreement?
Exit 85 (Mequon Road) off of I-43. West to Port Washington Road, then north on Port Washington Road approx. 1/2 mile. Located in Lexington Square building on second floor. Building is ADA accessible.