Virtual Lunch & Learn: The Difference Effect
Join us for a virtual Lunch & Learn on Wednesday, May 12 at Noon CT.
The Difference Effect takes attendees on a unique journey through empathy, acceptance and inclusion based on HOW DIFFERENTLY PEOPLE APPROACH THEIR WORK. This powerful program provides a fresh approach to creating a stronger work culture by showcasing strategies that leverage the differences within your workforce.
The Difference Effect is an experiential and transitional learning course with relevant and applicable human, situational and operational insights. Organizations will quickly identify areas of opportunity and obtain useful tools to optimize continuity and enhance operational performance.
AIM90 approaches program design from a hands-on perspective and we guarantee you will absolutely enjoy every minute of this experience!
All participants will need to print a short PDF you will receive in advance of the program.
• Transition challenge into opportunity for you, your team, and your organization
• Learn relevant strategies that can be leveraged for immediate impact
• Drive operational efficiencies by creating a culture that recognizes upstream and downstream operational impacts
• Empower your organization to proactively address change
• Create a more empathetic, accepting, and inclusive operational environment
Amy Zellmer, AIM90 LLC, President
Amy has managed strategic event operations for some of the world’s largest companies and has championed training program development and deployment for large multi-divisional teams. Amy’s passion for curating unique learning programs is based on her belief that the human experience takes priority over the tactical delivery of information. As AIM90’s founder, Amy is able to bring a new and innovative learning method to organizations wanting to connect learners with content in an engaging, interactive, and powerful way.