The LGBT Business Builder is an historic national initiative in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The purpose of this initiative is to remove barriers and increase access to strategic growth opportunities for America’s LGBT business owners. Join NGLCC, SBA and the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber for the LGBT Business Builder event in Milwaukee, WI.
Speakers will include:
- NGLCC Leadership
- SBA Experts
The workshop will prepare attendees to:
- Grow their businesses with the NGLCC LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE) certification,
- Leverage the resources and information provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration into lucrative procurement contracts,
- Take advantage of emerging procurement opportunities now open in California as well as Massachusetts. Companies interested in working with LGBTBEs include over 1/3 of the Fortune 500!
Who should attend:
- Currently certified LGBTBEs seeking new growth strategies
- LGBT business owners
- Local business leaders
- Supplier Diversity and procurement professionals
- Anyone committed to the economic advancement of LGBT people